Moneypenny is a leading provider of outsourced communications, delivering telephone answering, live chat, switchboard and multichannel customer services.
How we’re helping
Moneypenny’s ‘People as a Service’ offer blends brilliant PAs with leading edge technology solutions to deliver seamless customer engagement outcomes by phone and via web chat.
- Our Origination team worked with management to build a qualified pipeline that led to the off-market acquisitions of VoiceNation and NinjaNumber.
- New US HQ opened in Atlanta, with the US acquisitions taking overseas revenue from c.5% to 35%.
People & Culture:
- The strength and depth of the executive team has been enhanced by the addition of Andy Collis (CFO) and Pete Hanlon (CTO).
- We introduced new chairman, Patrick Macdonald, bringing experience from the likes of Unilever, Boston Consulting Group, and John Menzies plc.
- Moneypenny successfully developed a hybrid home-working model , creating more flexible roles, supporting them in their recruitment program. The business is also an active participant in the Government’s kickstart program.
Sales & Marketing:
- The Commercial Team worked with management across a range of areas with notable projects including customer retention and US go to market strategy.