Content+Cloud is a digital transformation, cloud and unified communications service provider, with a focus on Microsoft
How we helped
Content+Cloud is one of the UK’s leading technology services, solutions and support providers. It helps clients transform the way they do business, optimise the way their people work, and provides them with flexible and secure platforms on which to operate.
Content+Cloud is Microsoft’s leading partner in the UK, headquartered in London, and operating from Manchester, Milton Keynes, Reading, Cardiff and Cape Town in South Africa.
- Our origination team worked closely with the management team to build a market map of 600+ potential acquisitions targets, lead on the outreach effort, and supported the management team on executing on opportunities and delivering integration.
- ECI provided additional funding to support Content+Cloud’s ambitious M&A strategy, delivering six acquisitions during our investment.
Sales & marketing:
- Following a number of acquisitions, a rebrand was initiated to align the Group under one brand, transitioning from IT Lab to Content+Cloud.
Tech & data:
- Content+Cloud has successfully integrated historical acquisitions and in FY 2021 has begun the implementation of a group wide ERP system.
People & culture:
- We supported the CEO with a number of senior hires including a non-exec Chair, a CFO, an MD and a Chief People Officer since investment.
In 2021, ECI announced the sale of Content+Cloud following a successful five-year investment partnership, generating a 4.1x return.