CPOMS is a leading provider of SaaS solutions to UK and international schools.
How we helped
CPOMS provides cloud-based safeguarding solutions to more than 14k schools and establishments across the UK and abroad. The software supports schools to improve safeguarding incident reporting, through building a safeguarding chronology, helping them to store information securely, and to report school safeguarding issues.
- The Commercial Team helped develop an internationalisation strategy and utilised the team’s North American capability to develop a Go To market strategy for Canada and the USA.
Sales & marketing:
- Since our investment, CPOMS has developed new products including launching its Staffsafe module which allows schools to capture compliance and record welfare information on all school personnel.
Tech & data:
- ECI’s Commercial Team worked with CPOMS to develop a dataset and predictive model to help them understand which schools would be most likely to be prospective customers in the future.
- In 2020, CPOMS was awarded The Queen’s Award for Enterprise, recognising CPOMS’ software as a disruptive innovation and the first of its kind on the market.
People & culture:
- To support the management team, ECI introduced a chairman, Bernie Waldron, and a Finance Director, Kirsty Lancaster.
In 2021 ECI announced the sale of CPOMS to Raptor Technologies, the leading US provider of school safety software.