MiQ is a leading programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies.
How we helped
MiQ is a leading programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. Through their proprietary technology, MiQ delivers digital advertising campaigns on display, video, audio, out-of-home and connected TV inventory for advertising holding companies, independent advertising agencies and directly for advertisers.
- Since ECI’s investment, MiQ’s management team has been supported to execute an ambitious North American expansion strategy. This included identifying key markets that would maintain cultural alignment and establish market credibility. Consequently, MiQ now have four new US offices. Since our investment US revenue has now grown to over 2/3 of total group revenue.
- We helped create a new management layer beneath the founders. Hiring CEOs and Managing Directors for the key US, UK and Australia markets has enabled the business to scale.
- We have supported MiQ to further expand into Asia. Since the Singapore launch in 2017, MiQ now have commercial offices open in both China and India.
People & culture:
- The MiQ team has significantly expanded since our investment, with staff numbers more than doubling.
- The business hired a Head of Inclusion & Diversity, and have established an Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Accountability Report to deliver on its vision to have inclusion as the nucleus of its culture and a point of pride for the business.
In 2022, following a period of exceptional growth, MiQ announced a new private equity partnership, generating a return of 6.1x.