We’re delighted to announce that ECI has been recognised by the UK Tech Awards as one of the top tech investors of the year. The UK tech awards celebrates success, rewards achievement and raises the profile of the UK tech community. It recognises the fantastic growth of UK Tech, comprising tech sector investors, tech entrepreneurs, CEOs and FDs, and the corporate finance and investment community.
The tech investor of the year shortlisting follows a very successful period for ECI. The last twelve months saw us complete 10 exits, generating an average gross return of 4.2x and proceeds of £1.3bn over the last year. In tech that included successful exits in:
- One of the largest global programmatic media partners, MiQ
- The leading marketplace in the UK for SME services, Bionic
- Tech-enabled digital media service company, Imagesound
- Leading technology services business, digital transformation partner and Managed Services Provider (MSP), Content+Cloud
- The high-growth virtual insurer, with world-class machine learning technology, Avantia
- The leading provider of SaaS safeguarding software to schools, CPOMS
Congratulations to everyone shortlisted. We look forward to celebrating a very successful 12 months of investment activity with the tech community at the Awards in November.