Joanna Swash, Group CEO of Moneypenny, joins The Nowhere Office’s podcast in a special US-focused episode on how US leaders are looking at work and the workplace in a post-pandemic world.
The Nowhere Office podcast looks at the future of work and hybrid working, bringing the latest thinking, ideas and workarounds to listeners whether they’re leaders looking for insight, freelance ‘solopreneurs’, or someone still clocking in regularly in an office.
The series is hosted by author Julia Hobsbawm and journalist Stefan Stern, and in this episode Joanna is joined by five other business leaders sharing their views on how Covid continues to impact the way offices run, and how employees are signaling changes in how they want to work:
- Anoushka Healy, Chief Strategy Officer, News Corporation
- Patti Clarke, Global Chief Talent Officer, Havas Group
- Rob Burger, Executive Director, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
- Candace Carroll, Chief Financial Officer, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Jeremy Sirota, CEO, Merlin.
Listen to Episode 1: View from the C-Suite